Sephora.com, Inc.

Feb 12, 2010

Haute Look Lounge at Bryant Park- NY Fashion Week





During our last season in the tents at Bryant Park, fashion-oglers can take a much needed break at the HauteLook lounge in the Bryant Park Hotel. Bloggers like myself can get connected to the internet and learn about beauty brands like Luminess Air, Jemma Kid Makeup School, Freeze 24-7, Exhale Spa, and others.
HauteLook is an online private sale site where you can get your greedy little paws on designers at an amazing price. Excellent for someone like me with poor impulse control. Saturday night the lounge hosted the decadestwo trunk show where I was made dizzy by all the de
signer labels. Chanel, and Chloe, and Prada, oh my!

See the Dolce and Gabbana quilted leather jacket that almost drove a grown woman to tears of happiness at the sight of it?
And then there were the shoes and the bags... sigh....



Besides offering excellent deals and relaxation time, I owe a big thank you to the HauteLook Lounge for keeping me connected to the internet and helping me to keep sane during Fashion Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...