Sephora.com, Inc.

Oct 1, 2009

Oscar Blandi Capri Sun Shield Spray


As someone who has light hair that I dye a darker color, I'm constantly struggling to keep my color during the summer months. My hair tends to lighten quickly, and get extremely brassy. Not to mention the damage that the sun and surf inflicts on my 'do. Overall I have to say that good old Oscar's Capri Sun Shield Spray ($20) did NOT keep my hair from lightening. However, it worked better than any other sun-care product I've tried at keeping my hair from turning brassy.
The smell is pleasant enough... typical "beach" smell. It's a little greasy because it does have moisturizing qualities. You will definitely need to wash your hair afterwards. All in all I'd say it's worth the price for moisturizing and keeping me from having orange hair. But do know that you will experience some lightening. If you're in the sun all day, it's inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...