Sephora.com, Inc.

Oct 5, 2009

My new favorite bronzer- Snow Bunny by Too Faced


Absolutely delicious! I've tried many different types of bronzers over the years, but there are few that can carry you from season to season without making you look like an oompa-loompa. I love Bobbi Brown's shimmer brick in Bronze for summer months. Tarte's bronzer in Park Ave Princess usually carries me through fall. But alas, during winter months, bronzer is usually out of the question for me and I wear Nars blush in Orgasm. But no more! I've found my true bronzer match in Too Faced's Snow Bunny Bronzing Powder. This has the perfect combination of colors to give you a fresh glow... and it's pretty fool-proof! This color pallette is flattering to a multitude of skin tones because of it's combination of browns and pinks, making it look more natural than your average bronzer. The best part? The price ($27). It's very reasonably priced and will last you for months. This item has earned a permanent spot in my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...