Sephora.com, Inc.

Sep 28, 2009

Living Proof No Frizz hair products



Every time a new anti-frizz solution comes out I'm suckered into buying it and am subsequently disappointed. When I heard that some MIT dweebs were studying the molecular composition of a hair product in order to prevent frizz, my interest was obviously piqued. They really hit the jackpot on this one. I don't pretend to know anything about the ingredients that go into many hair products, but there's one big difference in this one: no silicone. It's a new technology that I will probably never understand, but I do know that it works. Only 2 times in my life has frizz ever successfully been prevented; once was with these products! (The other time was recently when i got the Brazilian Keratin Treatment. Now that I'm thinking about it... I wonder what will happen if I use the Living Proof products now. I smell an experiment.) There are several different solutions to choose from. I chose the spray for finer hair. I've also used the cream for medium hair. I find that the cream works better on my particular hair type. They also have a cream for coarse hair, shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in. And the best part is that it doesn't weigh your hair down (which is a by-product of the silicone found in almost every serum on the market). The shampoo doesn't contain sulfates, so your color won't fade when using. There is one disadvantage that I found; I didn't feel like my hair was particularly shiny after using the spray. But what do I care? As long as I don't look like I stuck my finger in a light socket, I'm a pretty happy person.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...